Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nutella, Welcome to the Family

I think Tal looks a little guilty.
Nutella has officially become a part of our family. When we run out, it's tragic! I just bought a large bottle and had successfully hidden it until Kadi found it. It won't last long now - especially with a new bunch of bananas that I brought home today.
Kadi and I discovered it make a delicious quesadilla. Spread on half a tortilla, marshmallow cream on the other half, fold over and heat in the microwave until warm. Mmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Nutella is a terrible thing. It's so good it can be addicting but unfortunately it has quite a bit of sugar. Now, if they can figure out a way to make it with less sugar I'll be a happy camper. Yes, Tal does look a little guilty. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tasted Nutella, but after reading your post, I better not or I am sure I will have another fattening addiction that I don't need. Danielle eats it with bananas all the time. The tortilla recipe sounds delicious however.

    ReplyDelete