SEE IT HERE
It was a wonderful home that we enjoyed for a long time. I am sad to see it go but I know we need to be in Vernal now.
This home saw a lot of milestones in our lives:
Birth of Spencer, started preschool
Eric's cancer (from diagnosis to end of treatment), starting school
Kadi graduated elementary school, finished middle school, became the chicken whisperer, had her own dog
Dallin's first job, learned to drive, played baseball
Taylor's first job, learned to drive, graduated high school, moved away from home, went to jail, got his mission call - twice.
Juli started and ended Aspen job, got EMT, CNA, started college
Tal started real estate business, EMT, Fire Fighter, Search & Rescue, Public Information Officer, Special Function Officer
So happy you sold it, but so sad to know that we won't be visiting you there anymore. Lots of great memories from our visits...it was an awesome house (home). Now hopefully we can get mom's sold so she can be near you in Vernal where she wants to be.
ReplyDeleteIt is kinda lonesome knowing it isn't your home anymore but it's good you are out from under it. So happy you had it as long as you did but you are in a great place now and there are all kinds of new adventures awaiting. It will be good to be in Vernal with you but for now I'm okay where I am. I have friends and manage to stay busy. Love you.
ReplyDelete