Spencer -
"When I'm a teenager, I'll kick your butt to smithereens. I can totally kick your butt a thousand times. I'll exercise every night and my soft punch will really hurt. I'll be so strong, I can take that right out of your hands."
Eric -
"If mom will make me the banana hair conditioning, I will have beefy muscles and break through walls."
They were fighting over who was strongest. Eric learned at school about hair conditioner made of smashed bananas that will make your hair grow really long and also make your muscles grow "beefy". I must have missed that in the core curriculum in elementary school.
What would we do without Eric and Spencer to keep us laughing? I am constantly amazed at their familiarity with things I would never have dreamed about at their age. Those boys are two smart kids. Love them and their antics. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what a "soft punch" is, much less "banana hair conditioning". Is this the core curriculum for Vernal? HeHe!
ReplyDelete