Friday, May 4, 2012

AAS in the Bag!

I thought I would never get through this last math class. All I can say is that whomever it was that told me Statistics was easier than Algebra needs their head examined! For certain, the two hardest classes for my Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree were the math classes. But they are over with now!
I ended up with a B- in Statistics by some miracle of chance. My professor must have really liked my extra credit to get me over the 79% on my final exam. Thank you!
I am graduating from Salt Lake Community College with high honors. I am not walking for this one but I will when I finish my Bachelor's at UVU.
I've done almost every class on-line. Some are much harder than others but it was the only realistic option for me. My advice to anyone considering it is this:
Do NOT take Algebra, Statistics, or Anatomy & Physiology on-line. Find a classroom with a living, breathing teacher and you will be much happier! (Unless you are my brother-in-law with a genius memory.)

I get to tick off another goal for this year and for my life goals. Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. We are all so proud of you. You are absolutely amazing. I have done a lot of complaining and grousing about Jack going into the motorhome business but if he had not, Tal would never have found you. A Higher Power had to have intervened on ours and Tal's behalf. I love you so very much. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Juli! You are so amazing! I don't know how you do all that you do. You are much more organized than I am. Good luck on obtaining the Bachelor's. I am amazed that college can now be completed online. Who would have thought? We miss not seeing you more often. Give your kids hugs and kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete