I am retaining the right to substitute a different goal if by chance the one I set is no longer appealing.
- Finish my Associates Degree
- Lose 40 pounds
- Enter 24 blog posts
- Print blog for journal for a past year
- Attend the temple 12 times
- Bring a family name to the temple and do their work
- Finish and print my Tastebook
- Read the Book of Mormon
- Make Crème Brulee
- Become a Red Cross Volunteer to help with shelters and family case work DONE: Finished training March '12
- Donate blood
- Write a killer resume
- Find 6 new bean recipes that my family likes
- Find 6 new veggie recipes that my family likes
Find 6 new meatless dinner recipes that my family likesFulfil a photo request in my area for Find A Grave.com- Learn to play Suduko
- Earn a Bachelor's Degree
- Learn to make a good steak
- Compile the 2011 Girls Weekend on a photo DVD
- Go on a hike (it's been YEARS since I've been on a hike)
- Learn Photo Shop enough to print a great pic of each kid and Tal & I
- Get Christmas cards out by the first week of December
- Send a thank you note to someone from my past who made a difference
- Get (last year's) school pages done for each kid's scrapbook
- Have a container garden at the rental house this summer
- Speak in public or teach a class
- Make something homemade for a Christmas gift (non-food)
- Reread a favorite series
- Read The Undaunted
- Wear a scarf as part of a cute outfit
Sell something onlineRead 36 books- Make homemade vanilla
- Cook a childhood recipe that I have never made before (mine or Tal's)
- Make pecan logs
- Organize a progressive dinner
- Contact someone with my same name
- See something on stage (theater, ballet, musical, concert)
- Read a book before I see the movie DONE: Hunger Games
- Climb an indoor rock wall
- Test drive a new car I really like
That is an incredibly ambitious list. Some will probably be easy and not take a large amount of time but some are huge. However, I have learned if anyone can do it you can. Good luck and if I can help with anything let me know. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou have so many that I also want to accomplish. I guess I need to put a timetable on it so I will make more of an effort to start working on them. Don't forget to keep up on your blog. I always look foward to your posts.
ReplyDeleteauntie! haha i have some pretty good ideas for some of those! like for the play? there is always one going on up here in Logan and they are done quite well! (I can even get you one ticket for free if it is put on at the Morgan Theater). Also I have an idea for the losing weight that could actually play into recipes. I am proud to say that I have not personally bought butter for a year (does not mean I dont eat it when I go out, and there are some exceptions that require butter like caramel). What I use when frying is a vegetable oil, specifically olive. When I am baking I use Coconut Oil. I really like my mom's choco chip cookies with the coconut oil, still rich but no butter! it tastes and cooks the same!
ReplyDelete