Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Anniversary of Our First Date

Tal and I met and started dating 23 years ago this month. I can't believe it's been that many years but in the same breath, it feels like we've always been together.

I am very grateful that the Lord saw fit to guide us towards each other and help us find our way. It hasn't always been easy but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

He is my best friend and closest confidant. He makes me laugh everyday - sometimes I'm laughing with him and sometimes I'm laughing at him but both count!

I am forever grateful that he brings the Priesthood and blessings of the temple into our home.

He takes good care of our family and is a wonderful father. He is a hard-worker and is dedicated to his family. I love and respect him so much. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Has it really been that long? Time sneaks up on everyone. You two look so young (and YOU were young but very competent, even then). Such a beautiful couple. But, you know what? You are both better looking now. It must be the happiness and contentment of togetherness shining through. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you look so young. You are both very lucky to have found each other and your offspring are darling.

    ReplyDelete