Saturday, April 21, 2012

4 Less Teeth

My poor sweet Kadi had her wisdom teeth out on Friday. It didn't take long and the doc said everything went well. I have some really choice video of her anesthesia stupor (think blackmail material) and she did post one on her Facebook that is hilarious!
Our darling friend Kirsten brought her Jamba Juice frozen mixes that are yummy! You can get them at the store here - I had no idea! Kadi didn't know what we were talking about when we were so excited over Jamba since she has never had one. The frozen version did not disappoint. I added some vanilla ice cream to the Mango flavor I made her today and it was sweet deliciousness in a cup. Thank you, Kirsten!


Kadi says she looks like a chipmunk but I think she's cute as the dickens.

Kadi recovering from anesthesia funnies:
The dentist office smells like hell. You know, where Satan lives and where they make brownies.
Drugs are disgusting. I'm a good, white, Mormon, pioneer-like girl.
You talk to me like you know me. You don't know my life. I want an alligator.
Whales just run people over all the time. They're like, "Yo, human, get outta my way or I'll run you over."

2 comments:

  1. Watched the video and thought I would pee my pants it was so funny. Kadi is always beautiful. She will laugh at this post some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I watch the video? What am I missing? I agree with Patti, Kadi will laugh about the whole thing---someday. What a darling she is. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete