Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Volunteerism

If this wasn't so funny, I would be mortified to show anyone the layers of dust in my house. It hasn't always been this way - only for about the last 20 or so years.
I think Eric has volunteered to dust, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely. That's his name and that means he's willing to correct the situation. I don't know anyone who is busier than you are so we won't be critical at all. Besides, I certainly am the last person who should criticize. I keep telling myself I'm going to do better but so far I haven't made it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I love about you? You are so "REAL" and not ashamed of being real. I told mom the other day that I don't know anyone who gets more accomplished than you do. Happy to see that your priorities are in order and you are spending your time on what is most important. The dust will always be there, so don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely how it looks like at my house! You show there's something that needs to be done, you are automatically volunteered for it. Miss your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete